Participants have included:
- human resources professionals
- compliance officers
- complaint handlers
- policy analysts
- front-line managers and executives responsible for overseeing investigations
- union officials
- law enforcement
- security/loss prevention experts
- insurance adjusters
- diversity and equity professionals
- human rights officers and analysts
…and many others, from many other fields.
The courses have been created by a team of world-class experts who have delivered training across the globe to investigators, complaint handlers, human resources professionals, counsel, supervisors and others involved in investigations of any kind. The content is designed to give anyone involved in any aspect of an investigation or fact finding process the skills they need to conduct a high quality investigation. They are great for those who are newer to the field – and a brilliant refresher for the more experienced.
Interested in training tailored specifically to the type of investigations you do? We have put together customised courses for many public and private sector agencies. Customized courses are created in close consultation with the client. They focus on specific areas that are of the greatest relevance to the type of fact-finding you do. Clients have included:
- Exxon Mobil
- Law Society of British Columbia,
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Ontario College of Teachers
- Office of the Correctional Investigator of Canada
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Department of Labour and Advanced Education, Government of Nova Scotia
- Languages Commissioner of Nunavut
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- RCMP Complaints Commission
- Asia Pacific Forum
- Office of the Public Guardian of Alberta
- Service Canada, Special Investigations Unit
- Native Women’s Association of Canada
- Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada
- BC Ministry of Health
- Canada Border Services Agency, Human Resources Branch
…and lots of other agencies and organizations.
We have also developed a series of specialised courses on a variety of topics, including investigative interviewing, investigating in the healthcare world and report writing. They, like any other of our courses, can be delivered in-house, at your convenience.
The courses are a great refresher for those who have been in the field for a while, as well as an excellent introduction to fact-finding for those with less experience.
Click On The Links For Details
- Investigations Training Suite
- How To Investigate: The Fundamentals Of Effective Fact-Finding
- Investigative Interviewing
- Report Writing for Investigators
- How to Use the Internet as an Investigative and Research Tool
- How to Prepare for the Hearing, Adjudication or Trial
- Financial Investigations Training
- Customized Investigative Training
- Workplace Investigations Courses
- Harassment and Sexual Harassment Investigations Courses
- Investigative Consulting
- Specialist Courses
Contact us for lots more information.